Edits, edits and more edits…
Ann was free, so we arranged to meet up for a writing session. I mostly focused on transferring my hard copy Artisan edits onto the electronic copy. In between times, I checked the relative chapter lengths and moved some things around to make it more even.
I also wrote a review and identified places to submit two of my stories that were rejected last week and need to be sent out again.
I checked my upcoming free days/evenings for writing to ensure I would have enough time to finish my two main projects by their deadlines and it all looked good.
I met Hannah after work and carried on with Artisan editing. I got halfway, which I figured wasn’t bad in two sessions, still with over two weeks to go until Winchester.
I also went through Dave’s comments on the WIP Big Bang story and worked on a new scene to solve the word count problem.
And that was it for this week. I’ve been really busy lately, and wanted some downtime. I also wanted to make the most of the weather and spend some quality time with Dave in the sunshine.