Trying to sort out the structure for a novel with four viewpoints and four separate timelines turns out to be quite complicated! Definitely time to stop tweaking and actually write the thing now, though…
I realised the new structure for Colours wouldn’t work so I rethought and made a plan for an approach that was closer to the original one again.
I attended two Vaults shows and wrote notes for my reviews.
Then I went to meet Ann in Wapping and brainstormed this week’s short fanfiction prompts.
I edited The Dilemma, based on my Scribophile critiques.
Then I battled further with the Colours structure and came up with a new plan.
I added new submission opportunities to my spreadsheet from Writing Magazine and Mslexia.
I went back to the structural battle for Colours and wrangled my documents into shape via the new plan.
I submitted several short stories for potential publication and wrangled the Colour structure some more.